1. Provide exciting entertainment. Attract as many people as possible to watch and participate.
2. Provide quality facilities and opportunities for customers so they will stay longer and purchase food, products, and services.
3. Host a variety of events all year so that customers will do the above many times, and they will think of the complex as a vacation place.
4. Promote the complex as a corporate leadership destination, and as a place for companies to host their clients for exciting events.
5. Create other investment opportunities for all the support industries around racing.
6. Create effective advertising opportunities using traditional and new media.
7. Improve the local economy with new manufacturing, tourism, and other jobs and opportunities.
8. Develop racing series that attract local, national and international competition. (This also increases advertising revenue, etc.)
9. Repeat this process in many places across China.
10. Increase the revenue and the long-term value of the racing corporation.
11. Raise the local tax revenue from economic development and job creation.